Saturday, June 9, 2012

Gerber Applegate/Fairbairn Combat Folder with new clip

This one just up after receiving it in from a customer. Note: I have a video on this one which should entertain and show the knife pretty good for anyone wanting to see this model and/or the pocket clip I made up to fit it. If you like this folder or want to know more, according to the box from Gerber it is model #22-01608 and it is Made in the USA. Its marked on the box but only says Gerber USA on one of the sides of the blade which to me did not really say it was made here. Sometimes it can be deceiving so in the video I did not want to say something inaccurate. The box however settles the matter.

I like this folder. Its a bit large and I'd rather have the plain edge I think but the next size down would suit me better than this one I think but you have to admire the folder once you handle it. It is well done. This is a stout folder that feels pretty good in the hand. It would be a formidable weapon in the right hands for sure. Really like the advances in the liner lock security and reliability here. Kinda like the new clip on it too even if I do say so myself! :-)  See video below. 

Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.









1 comment:

Unknown said...

Excellent content! You seem to know a lot about
knives